Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Indians Road Sense


India has more road accident deaths than any other country in the world.

Driving on Hyderabad roads is not new to me. But I wanted to write and express my grief so that at least some people who read can realize.

I seriously feel that we Indian lack road sense, reason is We don't even have common sense. Yes you heard it right.
1. We use Earphones, listen to music while driving.
2. We Speak on Mobile while driving
3. We jump signals
4. We honk unnecessarily
5. We drink and drive
and the list goes on...

The commuters are not good either:
1. They cross the road when the signal is green and while traffic is still moving.
2. I have even seen people crossing the roads while talking over their phones. Can't they put their phones off for few seconds?

Please learn some sense. I had read about others countries (like Japan). why can't we learn from them? I am not generalizing here, but based on my experiences on Indian roads - I feel Common sense is not so common.

Please share this, we have to start teaching our kids for a better future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Text Widget

    Followers